Powerful Sequencing in 20HP
The Super Sixteen control voltage sequencer is a seriously capable centerpiece module with a simple and intuitive interface for maximum fun and minimum fuss. Create melodies, basslines, and improvised rhythms in seconds and save them as you go.
We hope you like this project!
Super Sixteen is a 64-step control voltage sequencer with gate, pitch, linear CV, and clock outputs, and a unique 2-handed programming interface that makes programming melodies, rhythms, an basslines a joy.
• Patch memory for 99 sequences
• Up to 64 step sequence length
• Selectable scales and swing timing
• Intuitive motion recording
• Per-step glide/portamento
• Real-time rhythm and pitch effects like beat repeat, stutter roll, and randomization.
• Code and hardware files are open-source for you to edit and experiment
• Pitch output voltage: 0-8 volts
• CV output voltage: 0-8 volts
• Gate output voltage: 0-5 volts
• Clock output voltage: 0-5 volts
• Clock input voltage: 10v maximum
• Reset input voltage: 10v maximum
Power: 90mA @+12V, 5mA @-12V
Width: 20 HP
Panel: Black PCB material
In our kits the Atmel microcontroller is pre-programmed (v1.1a), so you do not have to handle this. The only SMD part is
pre-soldered, you you only have to solder through hole parts. The CV outs have to be calibrated after building. Here is a calibration tutorial on Youtube, it is fairly easy. Source code and hardware files can be downloaded on Github.
Building instructions and user manual can be downloaded here and here is a build video.
DIY level: advanced.
Connect yourself: Look for us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram!
Exploding Shed - DIY kits, modules & parts
Based in Leipzig, Germany
Shipping to Germany & EU, no USA
www.exploding-shed.com | firstname.lastname@example.org