The 16n AtoVproject Rework is a controller sending CV, I2C, MIDI jack, USB MIDI (compatible PC, Mac, iPad etc...), making it the absolute ultimate controller for any of your hardware and software all in one!
Even better this controller can either be used as a Eurorack module or as a standalone unit using the beautiful aluminum enclosure.
In 2019, the Berlin Modular community showed interest in building the 16n Faderbank. As one of the Berlin Modular community organizers, I decided to make a redesign of the 16n faderbank following the suggestions and desires of our members. The 16n AtoVproject Rework is the result.
• 16 high-end Alps faders
• Eurorack compatible (50hp) and standalone enclosure (for use in or out of the rack)
• Selectable 0-5V or 0-10V CV output range (independent setting for each fader)
• High stability power conditioning for high stability analog outputs
• Soft MIDI thru. MIDI data sent to the 16n through USB is echoed to the MIDI jack (Since firmware v2.1.0)
• Utility connector on the back of the unit to simplify the use of i2c with modules like the ER301
SMD-Kit-2. This is a Do-It-Yourself kit, not an assembled module. The kit includes all parts to build the module. It includes SMD and through-hole parts! For build guide, more info, videos etc. please check the buttons below.
|Current draw +12 V [mA]:||42|
|Panel / Color:||Black Alu|
AtoVproject is a Berlin based manufacturer that has strong ties with the local synthesizer community. AtoVproject aims at creating units that last a lifetime while also being as sustainable as possible, therefore great effort is put into the quality of our products.
0 of 0 reviews