Yes, we know our shop system is fucking shit and we will change as soon as possible. For example it cannot deduct the tax automatically when you buy from UK, NOR, CH. It sucks!
If you buy from UK, NOR, CH or you are in the EU but outside germany and have a valid VAT ID#, feel free to send us your order by email and we will create a Tax-free invoice. Saves time until we updated the shop system.
PS: We are currently re-structuring the shop system so it is easier for you to find the items you look for. It will make sense to check the overview unter the shop catalogue tab, new points will appear soon.
Greetings, your Exploding Shed team.
• 4ms DIY kits and POD cases are back in stock.
• Ginko Synthese Magma Compressor is out now!
• Erica vs. Moritz Klein DIY EDU Kits in stock
• LA67 modules are in our shop now!
• Robaux 3PT and LL8 are back in stock.
• MiniCV 2 Midi to Gate/CV interface is out! Here it is.
• 2 units available: TubeOhm's polyphonic Synth "Jeannie" is here.
• New DIY kits by Making Sound Machines are here now.
• Neutral Labs have a new Waveshaper out called Meg!
• Clatters Machines' Garden Listener arrived!
We will clear out some things with heavy discounts!
• Bastl Midi Looper
• Bastl Noise Square
• Special Rail offer 86HP
• Eurorack Frames
• Many reduced PCBs
• Threaded M2,5 strips
• Creep Cluster Drone Synth (Reverse Landfill) is here.
• Zlob Modular restocked. Get it here.
• Extralife Super Sixteen sequencer is here.
• Retrokits RK-006 Portable USB MIDI/Gate Hub is here!
• Alps stereo pots came in.
• Dailywell miniature switches came in.
• Transient Modules restock is here.
• Contact Microphone Cables are back in stock. Get it here.
• Robaux LL8 and 3PT are back.
• We have PCB stencils for various SMD projects now here.
• AtoVproject 16n controller available in black and grey now.
• Shakmat Dual Dagger Stereo VCF (HP/LP) is here.
• Soma Lab Lyra-8 Panel/PCBs are here.
The technique is as old as circuit bending and many synths and DIY gadgets have used it over the years: patching signals and modulations via bodycontacts. We did it in our first DIY synths many years ago when we were mostly doing workshops.
Now we made a module for integrating this technique into your modular synth. A combination of defined voltages plus the corresponding touch points. Here it is: the Touch Source!
Touch Source: 40€
Touch Points: 25€
Buy it >here< in our shop.
LeafAudio's entry-level case "Knapplåda" will be released in february 2022. It will be a 104 HP DIY-Case including bus board and power supply. It features a cover, which can also act as a stand (not visible on this prototype pics). This is a really clever design - you will see!
We will keep you updated about the project. At the moment Manu & Andi are busy with writing a proper assembly manual.
We organised a large bunch of LED patch cables for you!! Red/Green LEDs show the polarity of your audio or CV signal. They have a nice, rubbery feeling and we like them a lot. Click the pics to enlarge them. Get them here.
30cm, pack of 5 = 24€
60cm, pack of 5 = 27€
90cm, pack of 5 = 29€
Connect yourself: Look for us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram!
Exploding Shed - DIY kits, modules & parts
Based in Leipzig, Germany
Shipping to Germany & EU, no USA
www.exploding-shed.com | email@example.com