Output: More light > Higher CV output
Inverted Output: More light > Lower CV output
The external sensor is enclosed in a jack socket in order to be used with any standard jack cable and be able to place it in any place outside the Eurorack frame.
There are several controls to adjust the CV Output’s signals:
• Sensitivity: Adjusts the Light Sensor sensitivity to Light. The Higher the sensitivity the better it responds to low light situations.
• Response: 3 fixed settings (medium/fast/slow) to set the slew applied to the raw signal coming from the sensor.
• Gain: Sets the gain for both outputs
• Offset: Adjusts the Offset for the main Output.
• Inverted Offset: Adjusts the Offset for the Inverted Output.
SMD-Kit-1. This is a Do-It-Yourself kit, not an assembled module. The kit includes all parts to build the module. All SMD parts are pre-soldered, only trough-hole parts to solder. For build guide, more info, videos etc. please check the buttons below.
|Current draw +12 V [mA]:||50|
|Current draw -12 V [mA]:||50|
|Panel / Color:||Black Alu|
ADDAC develops advanced instruments for sonic expression.
We started back in 2009 with an ambition to explore the potential crossover between analog synthesizers and computers. Because our first creations sparked a lot of attention, we decided to work hard and put them in your hands.
Today our product line is focused on a new breed of hybrid synths, that make use of the best of both the digital and analog worlds. We've grown to be able to reach thousands of enthusiastic clients, friends and collaborators. Always looking into conceptualizing and developing the most exquisite instruments, we hope you're able to join and share this passion with us.
Our solutions can be found in many personal studio throught the world, owned by musicians in several planes of stardom. We especially appreciate seeing them being used in a very wide range of musical genres.
0 of 0 reviews