For this new revision we chose to use the modern version of the CEM3340 ic from CoolAudio and add the triangle to sine circuitry of our previous VCO. This new version is extremely stable over 7 octaves.
We also added a new Mix section which allows mixing of all waveforms controlled by 3 knobs SIN/TRI, MIX and SAW/RECT.
• Frequency knob with 6 octave range
• Fine Tune knob with 12 semitone range
• Octave switch with 6 octave range
• 1v/octave cv input
• Linear FM cv input with attenuator
• LFO/VCO switch sets overall frequency range
• Soft/Off/Hard Sync switch
• Pulse Width control with initial knob and cv input with attenuator
• SINE, TRIANGLE, SAW and PULSE outputs
• Mix output controlled by 3 knobs SIN/TRI, MIX and SAW/RECT.
SMD-Kit-2. This is a Do-It-Yourself kit, not an assembled module. The kit includes all parts to build the module. It includes SMD and through-hole parts! For build guide, more info, videos etc. please check the buttons below.
|Current draw +12 V [mA]:||60|
|Current draw -12 V [mA]:||60|
|Panel / Color:||Black Alu|
ADDAC develops advanced instruments for sonic expression.
We started back in 2009 with an ambition to explore the potential crossover between analog synthesizers and computers. Because our first creations sparked a lot of attention, we decided to work hard and put them in your hands.
Today our product line is focused on a new breed of hybrid synths, that make use of the best of both the digital and analog worlds. We've grown to be able to reach thousands of enthusiastic clients, friends and collaborators. Always looking into conceptualizing and developing the most exquisite instruments, we hope you're able to join and share this passion with us.
Our solutions can be found in many personal studio throught the world, owned by musicians in several planes of stardom. We especially appreciate seeing them being used in a very wide range of musical genres.
0 of 0 reviews