• With Burst synced to your tempo, you can create all kind of ratcheting effects and multiplications leading to doubles, triplets, quintuplets, and true Poly Rhythms for your modular system.
• With very short time windows, Burst can help to synthesize fast repeating transients for “hand-clap like” sounds or modern drum hits.
• Working in Cycle Mode, is also an excellent master clock with tap tempo functionality, and is able to achieve non linear distributed clocks.
• Custom trigger bursts up to 64 triggers.
• Voltage Control burst Quantity with dedicated attenuator.
• One Shot and Cycle play modes activated via manual controls or dedicated Trig Input.
• Pingable clock input.
• Voltage Control burst Distribution, Time Division and Probability.
• Tempo and End of Cycle individual outputs for sync other modules.
THT-Kit-1. This is a Do-It-Yourself kit, not an assembled module. The kit includes all parts to build the module. Only trough-hole parts to solder. Make sure to check the build guide before you buy. For build guide, more info, videos etc. please check the buttons below.
|Current draw +12 V [mA]:||56|
|Current draw -12 V [mA]:||10|
|Panel / Color:||Black Alu|
Befaco is an Eurorack manufacturer that also offers DIY kits, organizes workshops and releases their designs under Creative Commons license.
In February 2010 Befaco was created as an open hardware platform focusing on professional DIY musical hardware, materializing the previous electronic, musical and artistic research of its members.
Our main activity has been developing synthesizer modules in eurorack
format and making them available in workshops. All this research is
published under CC-NC-SA License, so people can download the schematics,
and technical assembly guides, to make their own variations of the
projects for personal and educative purposes. Also build all our designs
during our regular workshops in cities as Barcelona, Madrid, London or
During the past twelve years, apart of these regular four cities, we have visited cities as Tokyo, Kyoto, Toronto, Montreal, Chicago, Frankfurt, Helsinki, Lyon, Stuttgart and Amsterdam, amongst many other European cities.
These workshops are a huge test playground where we can track each module being built by different worldwide users, get direct feedback and quickly improve them with, develop new ones, or adapt these instruments to users demands constantly.
Direct contact with DIY enthusiasts allows an implication of users in the structure, allowing them to design their own modules and develop them in a professional way. This has developed into an incubation environment for several new modular initiatives, allowing different makers to start their own similar projects.
Befaco initiative is possible thanks to the support of Hangar, an artistic production centre in Barcelona, Barcelona city hall and the titanic work by the whole Befaco team.
0 of 0 reviews